AFIS 250 lb/hr Fuel Injector AFM12501
AFIS 250 lb/hr Injectors utilize FRT (Fast Reaction Technology) which produces faster opening/closing times for better atomization and increased power.
- Stainless Steel construction ensures maximum corrosion protection and is compatible with Methanol, Ethanol, Gas and CNG.
- One Piece Construction with No Internal O-Rings for OEM Quality
- Standard body is 1.85″ Long
- EV1 Connector
- Low Impedance (Peak & Hold) and offer linear output to 97% of duty cycle
- Injectors are flow-matched to plus-or-minus 1 percent for accuracy using industry standard 43.5 PSI (3 Bar) for flow data
- All injectors manufactured in the USA and have a limited lifetime warranty
The major advantage of FRT injectors is their reaction time. Their superiority lies in the introduction of a new electronic solenoid within the injector body that controls the pintel. The diminutive pintel receives its signal from the ECU and by opening and closing faster the FRT injector delivers a crisper, more precise and better atomized charge of fuel.
Note: Use of these injectors requires an injector driver module like the Holley 554-142. Also, a 16 volt battery is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.