Holley 3/4-16″ Hall Effect Crank Trigger Sensor 554-118
Holley M12x1 Hall Effect Cam Sync / Crank Trigger Sensor 554-125
Holley M12x1 Hall Effect Crank Trigger / Driveshaft Sensor 554-124
Holley’s 554-124 EFI Crankshaft Signal Sensor is designed to generate an RPM input signal to the ECU when used in ferrous target crank trigger setups. This sensor is a Hall Effect sensor, meaning it outputs a digital square wave signal, which is ideal for use with most Electronic Fuel Injection Systems.
- 3 wire hall-effect crankshaft sensor, generates digital
- For use w/ ferrous metal targets only (does not detect flying magnets)
- Can operate from 8-20 volts; mating connector included
- M12x1 threads for finer gap adjustability; Approx. 2” length
- Will function as an auxiliary speed input (i.e. driveshaft)
There are no reviews yet.