Holley’s EFI Programmable 8 Channel Injector Driver Module is the ultimate solution for methanol burning engines that require a large set of secondary injectors. The Holley EFI Injector Driver Module will have you in complete control of your fuel injected behemoth, featuring easily programmable injector current curves, injector test fire mode, two datalogger outputs, multiple peak and hold current settings and more. This module will allow you to expand the capabilities of your current Electronic Fuel Injected Engine, keeping you at the front of the field!
- Engineered specifically to add a secondary set of high peak current injectors when utilizing a Holley EFI Dominator ECU
- Can be triggered by either negative or positive trigger to ease install in all EFI applications, be it a stock or aftermarket ECU
- Eight easily programmable channels for precise injector control
- Easy to wire Tyco Super Seal Connector
- Eight pre-programmed injector current curves
- Peak current settings from 4A to 10A
- Hold current settings from 1A to 2.5A
- Peak hold duration settings from .5 to 1.0ms
- Injector test fire program for quick troubleshooting while in the field
- 8 RGB LEDs indicate proper operation as well as log faults
- Two outputs (Ground and 0-5V) can be run to an ECU to datalog any injector faults
- Pre-Programmed in Position 7 for Billet Atomizer 325-800 or Precision 500 Lb/Hr Injectors
There are no reviews yet.