MSD 7" SBC Hall Effect Crank Trigger Wheel Kit 86101
$487.00 Each - Free Shipping
MSD 7.25" LS GEN III/IV Hall Effect Crank Trigger Wheel Kit 8619 $531.95 Each - Free Shipping
MSD 6.56″ LS GEN III/IV Hall Effect Crank Trigger Wheel Kit 8618
$543.95 Each - Free Shipping
MSD’s 8618 6.56″ Diameter LS GEN 3/4 Crank Trigger Kit, now available with a Hall-Effect sensor making it the most accurate way to trigger your EFI. This kit gives you the ability to control timing electronically through a Holley EFI ECU (or other standalone engine management system/ignition controller). At the heart of the kit is the 3-wire Hall-Effect Sensor that is easier to set up, less susceptible to EMI/RFI interference/noise, and less likely to have false signals than other methods (Distributors and VR Magnetic Sensors). In addition, they are less prone to mechanical failure since there are no wear parts. With the included high-quality timing pointer and the use of a direct bolt-on, degreed balancer (ATI 917776 or 917215), you’ll be able to adjust timing in the precise increments required for your LS Engine.
On some vehicles the MSD Crank Trigger Kit may require slight modifications to accommodate special engine plates, pulley systems, etc. This kit is designed to be used with the ATI Harmonic Balancer 917776 or 917215. Also compatible with Meziere water pump WP333 and LSX Blocks.
- 6.56 in. Diameter Wheel
- Adjustable Timing Pointer
- Most accurate way to trigger your electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Holley EFI Compatible 3-wire Hall-effect sensor that is less susceptible to noise interference
- Allows precise indexing by utilizing the 10 degree range on included timing pointer
- Easy to install much like traditional MSD Crank Trigger Kits (use with ATI Balancer – 917776 or 917215)
- Rigid mounting that will not flex and cause timing fluctuation