This is a 2-Day class that will be on Saturday – Sunday.
Day 1 will consist of an in-depth explanation of what’s happening in the engine while it’s running and the effects of your changes in the tuning process. There will be engines and components in the class to show you exactly what is happening and what to do to make it run better. It will start off by teaching the integration of the EFI system with YOUR engine and transmission. We will cover fueling in both volumetric efficiency and lbs/hr. The voodoo of ignition timing will also be explained in a manner that is easy to understand; How to find the correct timing values for YOUR engine, not just some basic tables telling you to try this, and it should be good.
Day 2 will be very interactive, Even more than Day 1. We will make use of the Dyno to implement what you have learned on Day 1. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for both days. We will also have a fridge full of drinks, but if you require some weird drink or food then I suggest you pack it with you. This class will be both inside and outside so dress accordingly. Plan on bringing a good notebook and a pen. Also have your laptop and charger with Holley EFI V6 Build 300 installed, as that is the software we will be working with. All the things taught can be also implemented in Terminator X software, but to keep it simple we will all be on the same software.
We look forward to helping you learn how to properly manipulate that up arrow safely and effectively.
We will be providing:
- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
- Up Arrow School Laptop Mat and T-Shirt
- Lunch with drinks (Please note above if you have any special dietary needs like you can’t eat nuts, you hate tomatoes, or whatever.)
- Drinks will be available during the duration of the class
You need to bring
- Paper notebook and Pen
- Laptop with V6 Build 300 and your laptop charger
- Absolutely no filming – no exceptions.
- Class size will be limited to 20 people to allow for a more focused approach to individual needs.
- If you are easily offended, this is not the environment for you.
- We have the right to refuse service if we think you will be a nuisance, already think you know it all, we will gladly refund your money and you can stay home.
- Check-in begins at 8:30 am, class begins promptly at 9 am.
There are no reviews yet.